We Got Another One Stuck On Stupid Over Here...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Snowday


Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces, new born infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet… I would like to Thank You for some things:

2010 has been a great year for me so far!

I’m thankful for having such a wonderful job that provides me great benefits and Health Insurance and that creates very minimal stress in my life. My great Co-workers who make my days fun, humorous and who provide me great cuisine. You guys have also become some pretty good friends and great people in my life. Thank you!

I’m thankful for my group of close friends (you know who you are) who I try to spend all my free time with. You guys complete my life! You always have my back, support me, there for me when I need you, encourage me and we can sure have some amazing times when we throw down... Love you guys!

I’m thankful for finally getting my crap together and growing up by getting my own place… I feel so liberated and I also feel as if I’ve created a new party place for everyone to escape too!... Good times and plenty more to come.

I’m thankful for finding love and being loved… Because The only people you need in your life, are the ones that need you in theirs.

Life is good right now and will be even better when I win the Powerball this year!


“If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can’t, you’re right!”

No comments:

Post a Comment